Monday, May 3, 2010

Kelsi "Snooks" Whitehorn

In attempts of getting myself reading to go to my sister's house on Friday I had a major

Bare Minerals Blow-out

Literally, Bare Minerals everywhere.

If you're a Bare Minerals believer, you understand the tragedy I had at hand. I couldn't let it go to waste. I'm scrambling to dump as much of it back into the container. It's all over the counter and I have awkward tan spots all over my legs. I tried to strategically apply it without going overboard.

I failed. Miserably.

I ended up looking like a mild version of this:


Yep...Snooki.

How do you even recover from that?

I think I have my Halloween costume picked out for this year.
Anyone want to be "The Situation" with me?


2 comments:

  1. hahah! My friend spilled my warmth ALL over my carpet! Two problems: 1. my warmth container was now empty. 2. my carpet is ruined

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! haha...I wish I could be the situation, but we'd have to paint some abs on :-)

    ReplyDelete