Friday, April 30, 2010
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Thanks, Mom and Dad, for my ten years of dance training. It really paid off.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Sunday, April 25, 2010
However, as inappropriate as it is, thank you for making us laugh.
- Im so glad your home baby...aside from the fact that you have to leave today. i hate it. its like we wait all week to see each other and our time is so short lived...but i guess you gotta take what you can get when you got such an amazing girl...i hope you make it back safe sweets and i cant wait till next weekend...it...s like i live for the weekends..lol..its horrible. but uh...i wanna see you before you leave. for real i need me one of those award winning kisses your packin.lol..much love..bye baby:)
- ur last name must be "EVER" and your first name must be "GREATEST!" cause you are!!!!!
- Is it Christmas already????? Cause I just got the best gift ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- my butt itches.......and I took a shower...
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Delinquent Wal-Mart buggy on the run
You always make me laugh when I see you in various places throughout the neighborhood causing traffic obstructions.
Where would I be without you? Especially when I'm doing so well on an assignment and I completely quit for at least a half-hour to check you out.
Mom and Dad, thanks for being silly and letting me call and tell you every single boring thing about my day...oh, and for laughing at my stories.
Paula Deen, I love watching your party. You're always entertaining me with your creepy come-ons towards young(ish/er than you) men such as Jason Priestley, Clay Aiken, and Blake Shelton. I'm almost certain none of them appreciated your
Monday, April 19, 2010
It is in these times that I realize once again that I am NOT super-woman...nor will I ever be.
1) Keep a perfectly clean house at all times
2) get every assignment done weeks in advance
3) Be in 2 places at once
4) Not sleep and eat bad without feeling awful
5) Be amazing at everything I do all the time
At least not without looking like this:
Have you not known? Have you not heard?
And then I can do this:
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Friday, April 16, 2010
And I love that Taylor is always wearing glasses like these.
This is Zac and me.
I'm obviously taking a picture with Zac, but he is not so much taking a picture with me.
Priceless. And infinitely ridiculous.
How can you not be a fan of that?
Thursday, April 15, 2010
And I made some gorgeous pancakes.
So did Tyler.
Unfortunately, these are not mine.
1000 pancakes later...
I made this amazing Mickey Mouse pancake (and we all know how big of a Disney fan I am so I was quite proud of this). I also love how Rodney is totally photobombing in the background.
The Denson's and their pancake-making-crew decided to challenge me by making a Snowman.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
My blog pretty much sopped with awfulness until Easter weekend when my sister Shea gave me the quick run down. She helped me put in my cutie-patootie background which is from HotBliggityBlog.
Also, thanks to Kevin and Amanda I now have a much more aesthetically pleasing blog. Grab this button for some Q&A's.
They can teach you how to:
- place a signature in your blog
- place a header into your blog
- provide TONS of way cute fonts to download and also tell you how to change them in your blog
- add a blog post divider
As you see, I've added a signature to my blog. MyLiveSignature is a super easy site for creating a signature (or just Google handwritten signature generators). Then go to Kevin and Amanda and they'll give you the run down for putting it in your blog.
Make sure to check out Shabby Blogs for some great headers, dividers, buttons, and much more. This is where my header came from.
There is also a tutorial (using Fotoflexer) on how to place a picture in a header. You may want to try out this website for some easy photo editing. Then all you do is save the header you have edited (using the tutorials directions) to your computer and in your Layout upload it to your Header there it is! WARNING: if your background is not white (like mine is not white) you may have trouble finding a header that doesn't have a white box in the background. I haven't found a way to make it transparent but I'll let you know if I do! This goes for the post dividers too.
If anyone knows how to fix this, tell me please!!!
Also, download Picasa for a great FREE photo editing program. You can use this to write on photo's as well...but I did not find that I could get it to work with the headers so you will want to use Fotoflexer for that.
You will also find that using Photobucket is quite useful when you have to use the image address in codes. If you need to upload pictures to Photobucket (and you will be asked to), it will include it in the directions. This is also a free program to sign up for!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
- While throwing parties, I often find that I've forgotten either the MOST important ingredient in a recipe, or the ice. I have no idea what it is about the ice, but I can never remember to pick it up.
- It's your One-Stop-Shop!
- You should see the characters that I see traipsing about the Wal-Mart shopping center. I often wonder what it takes to be one of those people who hangs out outside of the Wal-Mart entrances (you know, the ones that are always sitting on the ground right by the door). Do most stores have these groupies who sit by the door? Maybe they secretly want to be Wal-Mart greeters.
- I was privileged enough to live next to an actual Wal-Mart greeter, Miss Gere and her little dog Oreo (that's how she introduces herself). She has since retired, but she is still my favorite neighbor because she gives the best neighborly greetings around.
- Where there is a Wal-Mart, there is a nail salon, a Chinese take-out, a Sally's Beauty supply, and a Dollar Tree...the classiest combination of all time.
- And most conveniently located in your neighborhoods visitor parking spots or your flower bed, there will always be a Wal-Mart buggy parked for your use should you decide to be a bag-lady. I have to say, this is becoming such a common occurrence in my neighborhood they really should install our own buggy drops on each street.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
We toss around the football, play bocce, frisbee, paddle ball...
Observe the beautiful Charleston beach scenery
Build superb sand castles
And then I noticed that I tend to see the same sights at the beach as well....
The fully clothed family knee deep in the ocean.
Is that just poor planning?