There are many things that I am thankful for.
One of these is living behind a
The Store That Contains Everything
The reasons I love living behind the Wal-Mart could honestly
go on for a while so I'll only list a few
- While throwing parties, I often find that I've forgotten either the MOST important ingredient in a recipe, or the ice. I have no idea what it is about the ice, but I can never remember to pick it up.
- It's your One-Stop-Shop!
- You should see the characters that I see traipsing about the Wal-Mart shopping center. I often wonder what it takes to be one of those people who hangs out outside of the Wal-Mart entrances (you know, the ones that are always sitting on the ground right by the door). Do most stores have these groupies who sit by the door? Maybe they secretly want to be Wal-Mart greeters.
- I was privileged enough to live next to an actual Wal-Mart greeter, Miss Gere and her little dog Oreo (that's how she introduces herself). She has since retired, but she is still my favorite neighbor because she gives the best neighborly greetings around.
- Where there is a Wal-Mart, there is a nail salon, a Chinese take-out, a Sally's Beauty supply, and a Dollar Tree...the classiest combination of all time.
- And most conveniently located in your neighborhoods visitor parking spots or your flower bed, there will always be a Wal-Mart buggy parked for your use should you decide to be a bag-lady. I have to say, this is becoming such a common occurrence in my neighborhood they really should install our own buggy drops on each street.