Saturday, April 10, 2010

PeopleAtTheBeach.com

First day at the beach!


Every year at the beach we do the same things and take the same pictures.





We toss around the football, play bocce, frisbee, paddle ball...





Observe the beautiful Charleston beach scenery



Build superb sand castles





And then I noticed that I tend to see the same sights at the beach as well....


Such as:


The fully clothed family knee deep in the ocean.
Is that just poor planning?


The people who start feeding the seagulls creating the fear that your eyes might be pecked out.



The guy in the cut off-T...and work boots (maybe not exactly That Guy but still, work boots?)


The not-so-young man showing far too much skin riding back and forth on the beach.
Those are some tiny shorts.


The "too intense for the beach" soccer game that never fails to catapult a ball towards you and your towel, sending you scrambling across the sand to try to save your nose from being broken.



The ugly-dog walkers. There is always a vast plethora of them to enjoy.

Fabulous.

7 comments:

  1. :) I love the family in the water with clothes on. Win! (for you, not so much them)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I resemble that remark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you missed me - which is super pasty white guy... my skin is eye-meltingly white. The first 7 seconds I reflect the sun's rays back on itself. The following 7 seconds you actually hear me being flash fried. So then I transform from 'super pasty white guy' into 'ooooh, that looks painful, why didn't he wear more sunscreen guy'. It just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah Kenneth...I'm going to have to take a picture of "That Guy". It was unfortunately too early in the season for that.

    ReplyDelete