Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ultimate Pancake Challenge

Genesis pancake dinner!
19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Matthew 28: 19-20

This summer, Genesis will be traveling to Mexico to do mission work so our small group helped out with the pancake dinner fundraiser.


Be in prayer for the team traveling this summer that God will provide, for lives to be changed, and for people to experience the love of our precious savior, Jesus Christ.



Aside from a really successful night, Jesse and Sarah showed off their superb
cafeteria lady skills...


And I made some gorgeous pancakes.



So did Tyler.


Unfortunately, these are not mine.


1000 pancakes later...

I made this amazing Mickey Mouse pancake (and we all know how big of a Disney fan I am so I was quite proud of this). I also love how Rodney is totally photobombing in the background.


The Denson's and their pancake-making-crew decided to challenge me by making a Snowman.

I retaliated and made a K for Kelsi (which there is not a picture of because I ate it).
I think we all know who really won this competition.

2 comments: